LTC offer design and technical support services to our customers at no charge. We can also arrange site lighting audits, with charges depending on work required and location of site.
Lighting Design & Technical Support
LTC employs qualified Electrical Engineers to provide comprehensive lighting design application support services to customers seeking assistance, at no charge.
We provide AGi32 numeric and rendered solutions for almost any lighting application, interior or exterior, including roadway and daylighting. Our lighting designs are returned in PDF format and also available in Auto-CAD for project specification on request.
LED Printed Circuit Boards
LED PCBs designed and manufactured in Sydney by our joint venture partner Associated Controls Australia (ASCON).
Australian Made spinning in Sydney
LTC designs and owns the tooling used for the heat sink spinnings made under licence for LTC in Sydney.
LTC Luminaire CNC Fabrication
LTC partners with local Sydney manufactures to build quality aluminium steel and stainless steel bodies to IP65 – 66 requirements.
LTC can arrange a site lighting audit to help assess your specific lighting needs. Audit services may have costs associated dependent on the work undertaken and location of the site. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an obligation free discussion regarding your requirements.
Benefits of a lighting audit
- Review of existing lighting to reduce maintenance and energy, with the view to replace with new LED lighting solutions
- Establish what the existing light fitting types are and electricity consumption for lighting
- Evaluate light fitting maintenance and lamp age / condition
- General light levels in each area in relation to the requirements of the Australian Standards
- Test and review emergency evacuation lighting (6 monthly mandatory testing and maintenance)
- Evaluate lighting control, switching, dimming and building management integration
- Evaluate the effect of obtrusive lighting on abutting properties as per AS4282